Do you feel the need to change yourself or certain aspects of your life?
Do you want to maximize your potential?
Are you seeking success but been looking in the wrong places?
The ability to change is something that all humans have been equipped with since the earliest days. It is a survival mechanism and it lies within you, although you may not think it.
Now, in this new book, The Power of Personal Change, you can learn how to unleash that change and lead a better, happier, more contented or more profitable life.
Inside the pages of this enlightening book, you will discover:
- The 5 ways to harness the power of change in your life
- How to maximize your potential
- Your personal strength assets
- 3 proven ways to develop your strengths
- The 3-pronged approach to determine the right direction
- Insights into cultivating consistency
- The process taking advantage of adjustments
- How to develop the ideal behavior that breeds success
- The secret to becoming limitless
- The steps to take to begin pursuing your passion
The ability to change is something only you can do for yourself. It requires hard work and effort and a degree of willpower to succeed. There will be challenges along the way and possibly failures too.
But with The Power of Personal Change, you have a book which is well-researched and will provide you with the tools to make those changes happen.
Get your copy today. See the change tomorrow!
The book link for purchase will be available shortly…
What Can I Do To Make My Marriage Work?
Marriage is a mystery and yet the most amazing act of happiness or sadness depending on the way the marriage was treated. The Twelve are the basics, the foundation, and the precise principles that you need to work on to have an ideal marriage. Let me introduce you to the Twelve right now. Each criterion will be discussed in greater depth inside the manuscript.
- Commitment – standing by your spouse no matter what problem comes. This is the essence of unconditional love that every married partner needs.
- Communication – talking deeply and expressing your true self in a way that you are growing in knowledge with one another.
- Consideration – giving allowance to each other’s imperfection.
- Commendation – the art of appreciating one another and proving mutual support to individual pursuits of spouses.
- Correction – lovingly helping your spouse to make the necessary improvements in character and attitude. Also, about taking responsibility for the mistakes to avoid blaming one another.
- Connection– investing time to connect with one another on a deeper level. It is also about seeing things from each other’s perspective to minimize misunderstanding.
- Consummation – expressing love using the medium of intimate sex.
- Conservation – mostly about being wise in spending money. It is also about making financial decisions together.
- Confession – things will go wrong in the marriage. And having a strong foundation of confession and forgiveness will help to weather these storms.
- Continuation – intentionally improving yourself in different aspects of your life. Partners should also become partners for personal growth and development.
- Completion – marriage must be complete and should not end in divorce. Complete the vow that spouses made to one another namely, ‘Till death do us part.”
- Consciousness – having the awareness that couples need Divine help and Supernatural support always at the various critical stage of the marriage union. God must be in the center of the relationship to make it stronger and heavenly satisfying.
This book is coming out soon. Subscribe to our newsletter, so you will be among the first to know when it’s released.
Save Your Marriage Daily
Marriage is a mystery with unique challenges, which makes it complex but rewardable with the right knowledge and personal effort to make it work.
Men and women perceive emotion, communication, intimacy, fidelity, work, and money differently because of the way they were socialized and the ways their parent’s perceptions have shaped them over the years. They bring these ideas into the marriage and hence have their own baggage of beliefs regarding what is tolerable and intolerable in a marriage, what they must give to their spouse and what to expect in return.
However, it takes practice to learn that gender differences do not constitute threats to a marriage, but a cause for celebration and an opportunity to expand an individual’s sphere of experience. Try to remember that your partner is not your mirror image. In a loving, effective partnership, individuality and separateness are wholesome concepts that each spouse must work at.
Without the awareness that we’re supposed to be different, men and women are at odds with one another. We commonly get angry or disappointed with the opposite sex, as we have blocked this crucial reality. We expect the opposite sex to be more like ourselves. We want them to “want what we want” and “believe the way we believe”.
We erroneously assume that if our mates love us they’ll respond and behave in particular ways—the ways we respond and act when we love somebody. This position sets us up to be frustrated over and over and keeps us from taking the necessary time to communicate lovingly about our differences.
This book is practical, easy to read and will navigate you through realistic and common challenges facing marriages today. So, as to know how to deal with each issue when it arises and to teach you how to save your marriage daily, right from the day you both said ‘I DO’ in a loving and mutual way.
This book is coming out soon.
Subscribe to our newsletter, so you will be among the first to know when it’s released.